Septic Certifications for Homes in Ontario
West Coast Sanitation provides C-42 Certification services for homeowners, real estate, and property management companies throughout Southern California. We provide our customers with the certificate the same day and submit the required documents to the local Department of Environmental Health.
During the certification process, we will repair any problem that is found. We will complete it at that time at a reasonable cost to you.
For residential septic installations and repairs in Ontario, you can count on West Coast Sanitation 24/7.
Contact us today for any questions!
Certified Septic Services in Ontario
A C-42 Certification is required when transferring ownership of a home that relies on septic for waste removal. At West Coast Sanitation, our knowledgeable experts will locate the septic tank and all parts of the septic system including the seepage pit, leach lines and risers.
- C-42 Sanitation System Contractor
- California Code of Regulations
- Title 16, Division 8, Article 3. Classifications
Our C-42 inspection process will:
- Electronically locating the septic tank
- Dig out primary and secondary lid of septic tank
- Pump septic tank and perform a visual inspection of the tank
- Locate the drain field: Seepage pit or leach line
- Perform water test to check for water absorption
- Sketch of system location
Following a full inspection of your home septic system, you will receive a C-42 Certificate on the same day.
For residential septic system maintenance, you can rely on the experts at West Coast Sanitation. We have been serving our satisfied customers for many years and always make a point of working at your convenience. We complete our work quickly, yet efficiently, and avoid disruptions. Our experienced team has a proven attention to detail that gets the job done perfectly every time.